Top 10 Best Gargoyles Sunglasses Reviews — Your Ultimate Guide
When it comes to elegance and functionality, Gargoyle sunglasses offer the best of both worlds. The brand takes their sunglasses design to another level, which is to protect the eyes aside from exuding an air of sophistication. With a combination of technology and aesthetics, you can get the best value for your dollar from Gargoyle sunglasses. If you need maximum comfort and protection for your eyes, but without breaking the bank, then this brand has it all. Check out these reviews on sunglasses by Gargoyle and find out the right one that suits you the most. Here are best Gargoyle Sunglasses reviews.
Gargoyle Sunglasses for Men – Traction Polarized
- Sturdy frame made of industry-quality metal to last for a years.
- Polarized and polycarbonate lens to prevent glare and discomfort.
- Elegant black frame with green lens looks stylish.
- The bridge measures 15 millimeters in length.
- The lens width is at 65 millimeters and the height is at 38 millimeters.
- Offers 100 percent UV protection for sheer comfort and shade from the sun.
- Fits you perfectly and stays in place.
- Compliments your style and outfit well because of the versatile look.
Metal frame; Polycarbonate lens; Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 65 millimeters; Lens height: 38 millimeters; Bridge: 15 millimeters; Arm: 125 millimeters; 2" high; Case included
- These sunglasses fit your face well because of its versatile design.
- The polarized lenses help prevent glare or discomfort while driving.
- You will love the excellent construction and fine materials used in these Gargoyle sunglasses.
- There are spring-loaded ear arms that add to your comfort.
- You can expect maximum protection and a type of “shield” for your eyes.
- Gargoyle sunglasses just like this one are easy on the budget without compromising the quality.
- This item comes with a soft bag for a case, which you can also use as a cleaning cloth.
- There are no issues with the glasses when it comes to the fit or optics distortion.
- Some people think the arm is a bit on the flimsy side.
- A few complains that one of the arm feels like it will fall off soon, and tightening the screw does not help.
Gargoyle Sunglasses Performance Eyewear Classic (Polarized)
- Comes with a plastic frame that is durable and sturdy at the same time.
- There are plastic lenses to prevent breakage while enhancing the style of these specs.
- A high-quality nickel silver alloy is used for these sunglasses, which is designed to last for a long time.
- The nose pads have non-slip urethane component, so you have nothing to worry about the glasses slipping or not staying securely in place.
- There is a 100 percent UV protection coating n the lenses.
- Full size sunglasses design looks great on people with a smaller face.
Enter your model number to make sure this fits.; Plastic frame, plastic lens; Polarized lenses; Sunglasses feature a high-grade nickel silver alloy Temple material; Non-slip urethane nose pads; 100% ...
|Shipping Information|| |
View shipping rates and policies
|Domestic Shipping|| |
Item can be shipped within U.S.
|International Shipping|| |
This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
|Item model number|| |
- Gargoyle sunglasses have been known for their long years of superior quality and functional design.
- The lenses minimize glare, which keeps your comfortable even when out in the sun.
- You will love the versatile design of these sunglasses that can match your overall style.
- There is an issue with the logo placement that tends to cause some distraction with your vision.
- The logo stands out due to the silver/gold color that it has.
- Some buyers did not like the extra width of these glasses that tend to appear a little outdated.
Gargoyles Sunglasses for Men Firewall Wrap Sunglasses
- One size fits all and great for men with different face shape and size.
- The composite frame and lens look good and offer maximum durability.
- These are non-polarized sunglasses.
- With 100 percent UV protection coating on the lenses, you can keep your eyes protected from harmful rays.
- There is a 15-millimeter length for the bridge.
- The lens width is 70 millimeters and the lens height is 38 millimeters.
- These glasses come with a black frame and elegant copper lenses.
- Looks perfect for any style or preference you have in mind.
Composite frame; Composite lens; Non-Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 70 millimeters; Lens height: 38 millimeters; Bridge: 15 millimeters; Arm: 125 millimeters; Shatter resistant ...
- As with any Gargoyle sunglasses, this item is shatter-resistant and highly durable.
- The temple tip inserts are made of soft rubber for enhanced comfort.
- There is a case included, so you can protect your glasses from dust and breakage.
- The nose pad is a tad firm for some users.
- For its quality, these sunglasses are a bit expensive.
Gargoyle Sunglasses for Men “FLUX” Sport Sunglasses
Gargoyles Men’s FLUX Sport Sunglasses Overview:
- These sunglasses are 2-inch high, which is perfect for you.
- The frame is semi-rimless to offer a lightweight quality.
- There is a brand logo found at the temple.
- These glasses come with an athletic and sporty appeal, but stylish at the same time.
- Just like all Gargoyle sunglasses, you will appreciate the high-performance style of this product.
- The Torin lens technology offers a wraparound protection for your eyes and temples.
- There are rubber temple tips to prevent any scratch or discomfort to your skin.
- Perfect for outdoorsmen who want total protection without compromising their style.
- These glasses are just right – not bulky or heavy at all.
- The frames are made of plastic without adding extra heft.
- Looks and feels quite solid and sturdy.
- The 100 percent UV protection in these glasses makes them great for the outdoors or while driving.
- There are some customers who complain about the tightness of the glasses on their head.
- The case included is a bag, which is not the usual zippered container.
Gargoyles Sunglasses Prowl
Gargoyles Men’s Prowl Sunglasses Overview:
- The frame is made of durable and superior-quality resin.
- There are polycarbonate lens for enhanced sturdiness and protection.
- Non- polarized glasses, yet ultra comfortable.
- Comes with a 100 percent UV protection coating for the lens.
- The bridge length is 15 millimeters.
- The lens height is 40 millimeters and the lens width is 60 millimeters.
- Tortoise colored frame with brown lens for a chic look.
- Perfect for a day at the beach or any place outdoors.
Resin frame; Polycarbonate lens; Non-Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 60 millimeters; Lens height: 40 millimeters; Bridge: 15 millimeters; Arm: 130 millimeters; Shatter resistant ...
- Offers a combination of elegant looks and functionality in one pair of sunglasses by Gargoyle.
- The lens are coated with a state-of-the-art scratch resistant coating with anti-fog components.
- The fit is excellent and the quality of the lens is superb.
- Reasonable pricing makes it a solid choice for budget-friendly buyers.
- Some people are not completely satisfied with the non-polarized quality of these sunglasses.
- There are some issues with the fit, which is a bit tight for a few customers.
Gargoyles Sunglasses for Men Novus Wrap
Gargoyles Men’s Novus Wrap Sunglasses Overview:
- These sunglasses are made of imported materials that are aesthetically appealing and durable.
- Made of plastic lens and plastic frame, these Gargoyle sunglasses are ultra light and sturdy.
- Non-polarized glasses, yet offer optimum protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
- Has 100 percent UV protection coating for the lenses.
- The bridge measures 17 millimeters in length and the width of the lens is 71 millimeters.
- These glasses feature the Toric lens technology that offers a clear and optimum wrap-around protection to your eyes.
- The fit is great, and these glasses look outstanding no matter what your preferred style is.
Imported; Plastic frame; Plastic lens; Non-Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 71 millimeters; Bridge: 17 millimeters; Arm: 134 millimeters; Plastic frame, plastic lens; Non-polarized; ...
- Several customers love the retro look of these Gargoyle sunglasses.
- For practical purposes, these sunglasses also fit people’s criteria because of the protection these offer.
- The classic full size looks good for various face shapes and sizes.
- There is a form-fitting and subtle appeal with the Novus Wrap sunglasses by Gargoyle.
- The plastic frame is light and comfortable.
- The frames come with a rubberized coating that tends to peel due to friction.
- When the coating on the frames peels off, this gives the sunglasses a somewhat tacky look.
- Other customers do not appreciate the plastic frame and lenses.
- The hinge has a plastic-on-metal design is a little on the flimsy side.
Balance Resin Polarized Gargoyle Sunglasses for Men
- These are good quality polarized sunglasses that provide excellent protection to your eyes.
- Made with polycarbonate and polarized lens, you will experience comfort while driving or on the road.
- The lenses have 100 percent UV protection coating for enhanced safety.
- The bridge is 15 millimeters in length, which is standard for men’s sunglasses.
- These Gargoyle sunglasses have a lens height of 42 millimeters and a width of 65 millimeters.
- The frame is made of flexible and lightweight nylon material.
- You can expect the lenses to remain in great condition because of the scratch-resistant coating.
- There are anti-fog components incorporated to the lenses for your protection and maximum clarity of views.
- The hinge has a pin-stop design that locks securely.
- As with other models of Gargoyle sunglasses, there is a nice logo detail located at the side temples.
- Features a soft rubber tip for the temple portion.
- Comes with a stylish tortoise frame.
Flexible nylon frame; Polycarbonate lens; Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 65 millimeters; Lens height: 42 millimeters; Bridge: 15 millimeters; Arm: 115 millimeters; Shatter ...
- These sunglasses are just how they are advertised, which means you get exactly what you expect.
- The fit is superb and the overall construction is durable.
- The wide bows suffice in blocking the sun, but without appearing tacky.
- The good height of these Gargoyle sunglasses prevents your eyelashes from touching the lens.
- These glasses have attractive frames that are versatile, as well.
- You can expect to have a clear and accurate vision from these sunglasses.
- A few customers were not very happy with the cheap plastic frames of these Gargoyle sunglasses.
- For its price, some people were not very satisfied with its quality.
Gargoyle Sunglasses Primer Sunglasses
Gargoyle Sunglasses Primer Sunglasses Overview:
- Made of composite lens and frame that are visually appealing.
- Non-polarized sunglasses, but provides protection from glare.
- Made of lightweight material for the frame (TR90).
- In terms of safety standards, these Gargoyle sunglasses exceed the ANSI Z87.1+
- There is 100 percent UV protection coating for the lenses.
- The lenses have a special anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating.
- You can get maximum protection for your eyes by as much as 30 percent, as compared to conventional treatments.
Composite frame; Composite lens; Non-Polarized; Lightweight flexible TR90 frame material; Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 protection safety standards; 100% UV Protection in Polarized and Non-Polarized styles
- These are excellent sunglasses for all-around purposes.
- The level of protection you can get from these Gargoyle sunglasses is superb whether you are out fishing, playing outdoor sports or driving.
- You will love these stylish and functional sunglasses that are easy on the budget.
- These are not the multi-color lens that some customers want.
Gargoyle Sunglasses for Men Striker-Stalker Wrap
- Lightweight and weighs only 8.8 ounces.
- Comes with a wrap-around design that fits perfectly without putting any pressure to your temples.
- Features precision Toric lenses design, so you can get total protection for your eyes.
- The lenses are ultra-clear, which give you an accurate vision.
- Minimizes glare for ease when you are on the road.
Case Included;Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
- The style is versatile and elegant at the same time.
- Your vision remains accurate and the color of the road signs are not distorted.
- The copper lenses are attractive and dependable when it comes to reducing glare.
- These Gargoyle sunglasses fit perfectly without causing any discomfort.
- If you are on a budget, these sunglasses should be just the right option for you.
- Whether you are driving or on the beach, you can count on these sunglasses to give you the protection you need for your eyes.
- The frame and lenses feel and look cheap, according to a few customers.
- There are some issues when it comes to the overall feel of these sunglasses against the bridge of their nose.
Gargoyle Wrath Wrap-Around Polarized Sunglasses for Men
Gargoyle Wrath Polarized Sunglasses Overview:
- Made of durable and imported materials.
- The frame and lenses are made of top-quality plastic.
- These Gargoyle sunglasses are very light and comfortable to wear for an extended period.
- You will find great ease when driving your car even when it’s bright outside because of the polarized feature of these glasses.
- There is a 100 percent UV protection coating for the lenses.
- The smoke blue color of the lenses looks chic and contemporary.
- These sunglasses have a lens height of 42 millimeters and a lens width of 64.5 millimeters.
- You can wear these glasses without any problem when you’re in the outdoors because of the excellent level of protection you can get from these.
- With a versatile design, you can be sure that these sunglasses will complement your style easily.
Imported; Plastic frame; Plastic lens; Polarized; 100% UV protection coating; Lens width: 64.5 millimeters; Lens height: 42 millimeters; Bridge: 17 millimeters; Arm: 120 millimeters; 2" high; Plastic ...
- You will love these Gargoyle sunglasses as these are made to last for a long time.
- Among the top features of these sunglasses include optical accuracy and high-velocity impact for maximum protection that you need.
- There are Ballistic-rated quality lenses used in these glasses that exceed impact standards.
- The polarized lenses of these glasses offer a reduction of horizontal glare to enhance your vision.
- Several customers love the smudge-resistant and anti-reflective features of these glasses.
- The only complaint about these glasses is the plastic material used for the frame and lenses, which could have been improved further.
Features to Consider: Why Gargoyle Sunglasses?
When choosing the best sunglasses for you, it may get overwhelming to find yourself surrounded by numerous options. However, you have to realize that at the end of the day, it all boils down to your preference and budget. With Gargoyle sunglasses, you can expect to receive the best value for your dollar. While it may be one of the most budget-friendly brands of sunglasses in the market, you can be sure that it never falls short of superior quality.
This brand of sunglasses was founded by Dennis Burns, way back in 1979. His goal was to design sunglasses that do not distort one’s vision. This is why with all the styles available in Gargoyle sunglasses, one main thing can be observed – the Toric curve lens. Unlike typical curved lenses, this design does not cause any optical distortion or stress on your eyes. The shape provides the right amount of light to transmit straight to your eye without any refraction. This is an excellent feature since you will find it easy to navigate even when you are wearing sunglasses while driving, where it is a critical situation to maintain a clear vision.
It is also worth noting that with Gargoyle sunglasses, you will notice a common design, which is the wrap-around protection. All sunglasses by this brand are precision-molded, so you can expect great comfort and clarity with your vision. Whenever you are driving, at the beach, or playing outdoor sports, immense comfort is what you can get from wearing these sunglasses.
Another thing about this brand of sunglasses is the so-called Ballistic Defense system. It is a unique technology by Gargoyle that offers up to 6 times more impact-resistance that regular sunglasses. In fact, it is capable of stopping a powerful 22 caliber bullet fired at 20 feet. This is a spectacular feature of the sunglasses that surpass the MIL-STD 622 “Ballistic Test”. Thus, you will feel secure and thoroughly protected by wearing a pair of Gargoyle sunglasses. It’s more than a fashion statement, but a practical way to protect your eyes from harm.
If you look at the lenses, you may assume that these are just like the regular ones available in typical sunglasses. However, there is something special about the lenses that set them apart from the rest. For instance, there is a unique coating that resists scratches and fog for your maximum comfort. This is a NASA-derived treatment that provides 30 percent more protection, which conventional treatments fail to offer.
A superb combination of innovation, style, technology, and functionality, Gargoyle sunglasses remain as one of the most trusted brands in the world today. For almost 37 years, it continues to provide the highest level of satisfaction to customers with its updates on design and features. The Toric lens technology, as one of these features, provides a wraparound protection while promoting a crystal clear vision. Hence, you can get just what you expect from your precious dollar by purchasing a pair of sunglasses by Gargoyle.
As for the frames, you can expect Gargoyle sunglasses to be a step above the rest in its price range. The frame used is built to last for a number of years as these can withstand the toughest conditions. There are various types of materials used for these sunglasses, and each comes with its unique strengths and benefits.
Metal frames are used in some models of sunglasses by Gargoyle. This material is known for its sturdiness and durability. There is also a maximum tensile strength to weight ratio for a metal frame. If you prefer something lightweight, though, plastic frames are what you need. This material is resilient, and you can expect to get a firm fit from it.
In case you want the best of both worlds, then a combination frame is suitable for you. Sunglasses with combination frames include both metal and plastic. This is a great choice for a durable, yet lightweight sunglasses.
Gargoyle sunglasses are built to last and resist damages for a number of years. The brand features the strongest materials along with the finest construction techniques. In fact, these sunglasses can resist the toughest workload, which makes them excellent protective gears. You can also count on the sturdiness of the G-lock hinge, which can open and close for over 150,000 times without breaking. You will also appreciate the temple tip design that does not even touch the lens when you shut the glasses. This prevents any unsupported temple movement while keeping your sunglasses securely in place.
Competition — Which One Is the Best?
After looking at the different models of Gargoyle sunglasses, we can say that the best one is the Traction Gargoyle sunglasses for Men with Polarized lenses. This product has received a high rating of 4.5 stars from a total of 40 customers who have personally tried these sunglasses. The black frame combined with green lenses exude elegance and practicality. The versatile design also matches your style, so you do not have to feel as though you are compromising your sense of fashion by wearing these stunning sunglasses.
In addition to the style, these Gargoyle sunglasses have UV protection coating for the lenses. This is just what you need for optimum protection to your delicate eyes without impacting the clarity of vision. In fact, you will notice that the colors in your surrounding remain the same, so there is no such thing as vision distortion with these sunglasses.
Consider all of these features, as well as the price point of the Traction Gargoyle sunglasses, you are making a smart choice by purchasing a pair for yourself. You can rely on the protection that these sunglasses offer while giving you that effortless chic appeal. Indeed, you can never go wrong with this item that promotes optimum security from high impact, undistorted view, immense visual clarity, and exceptional style. Whether you are out on the battlefield, in the wild outdoors, or in your car, these Gargoyle sunglasses are worth your dollar. Style and functionality are both in this brand of sunglasses that you will find easy on the budget, as well.